Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Moscow International Foto Awards

So, I thought maybe I should submit something to a comp. Never done so, despite all my long years in photography. Didn't really expect anything out of it, because when I look at previous winners and 'honorable mentions' of such comps, I often feel a disconnect. Very few of the images I see, including the implicit or explicit fashions they appear to conform to or the narratives that underlie them, resonate with where I'm at, if you will.

Still, I submitted what I considered a portfolio of images that kind of spans the scope of my interests. And I got this back.


And these are the images in the portfolio.



And here are some other images I considered submitting, but didn't because the maximum number was ten.


No comments:

Post a Comment